The client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable candidate that can handle a high volume of invoices. They are looking for someone who can work in a fast pace environment, process and monitor incoming payments in an accurate and efficient manner as well as ensure all receipts are allocated accurately and in a timely manner. This position is located in Wynyard Quarter with nearby parking, you will also be reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
About the Role:
- 3 month temp contract.
- Processing high volume of receipts, invoices, credit notes, debtor maintenance, debtor enquiries and enter debtor related journals.
- Maintain all accounts receivable records and reports.
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills/phone manner.
- A good attitude and a willingness to earn.
- Previous experience with Credit collections/reconciliations would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, communication and time management.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- High accuracy in data entry and record keeping.