My client is a very well-established player in commercial building/construction with a history of excellent work spanning 20 years in the New Zealand market.
They are currently looking for a temporary person to own their very busy Accounts Payable function. This person will also have wider responsibility of the payroll of 100 staff. You will be working for a dynamic CFO who is process driven and is ideally looking to hire candidates who are focused on systems and processes.
- Accounts Payable experience who has had some exposure in payroll.
- Understanding of payroll legislation.
- Experience of running a full function AP process.
- Located on Albany.
- Can handle doing high volume invoice processing.
- Needs to be able to communicate clearly and in a friendly manner.
- Strong organisational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Has a knack for project work as the CFO requires some due diligence/scoping work to be done.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call Lise on 021 223 5899.