Accounts Payable Officer
My technical client has the immediate requirement for an extra pair of hands to assist with AP processing to cover a leave period. They are located in Central Auckland and close to all public transport. The ideal candidate will have done this role before and is comfortable talking to venders. You will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader.
- Receive invoices and other accounts payable documentation and check for payment.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with our major suppliers. Work collaboratively to improve work practices and processing efficiencies.
- Follow through on all accounts payable related queries from suppliers and team members.
- Assist with the month end accounting procedures and with the preparation of month end reports and reconciliations as required.
- Identify opportunities to continually improve the payment process.
- Previous sole charge accounts payable experience.
- Organised and able to immerse yourself in the detail.
- Have the ability to work at speed.
- Have top notch, attention to detail.
- Have a can-do approach!
If this sounds like your next move, get in touch either by phone or clicking apply now
021 223 5899